As of January 2022 I have resumed writing for the most venerable and influential skeptical magazine in the world, Skeptical Inquirer. My first SI column, “Thinking about Science,” ran for twelve years from 2002 to 2015. Here are the essays published under the new column, “The Philosopher’s Corner” (most recent entries on top). Enjoy!
- The evolution of anti-evolutionism (forthcoming, Jul/Aug 2023)
- The fallacy game (May/Jun 2023)
- Fake news as noxious markets? (Jan/Feb 2023)
- The (Linguistic) Fall of Rationality (Nov/Dec 2022)
- A Different Take on E.O. Wilson (Sept/Oct 2022)
- What Does It Mean to ‘Interpret’ Quantum Mechanics? (Jul/Aug 2022)
- On Pigeon Chess and Debating (May/Jun 2022)
- How to Talk to Science Deniers (Mar/Apr 2022)
- Science Denialism Is a Form of Pseudoscience (Jan/Feb 2022)
You must be logged in to post a comment.