Well, people have asked for it, so I have reactivated and revamped my YouTube channel. Comments are turned off, because I’m weary of social media. But if you’d like to talk about any of the videos featured on the channel, feel free to do it here.
The channel contains the following lists:
- How to Live a Good Life, five videos based on the homonymous book that I co-edited with Skye Cleary and Dan Kauffman.
- Scientific Skepticism, 24 videos on skepticism and pseudoscience.
- How to Be a Stoic, inspired by the homonymous book and containing 36 videos.
- Stoa Nova Conversations, a limited series of 24 video podcasts that eventually gave rise to the currently ongoing Philosophy as a Way of Life audio podcast that I co-host with my friend Rob Colter.
- Philosophy Book Club, a limited series of 13 videos I co-produced with my friend Jamie Lombardi during the height of the covid pandemic, each discussing a different book (fiction or non-fiction) with significant philosophical overtones.
- Conversations with Bob, six chats with author Bob Wright, author of Nonzero: The Logic of Human Destiny and Why Buddhism is True.
- Conversations with Dan, 28 chats with my friend, colleague, and co-author Dan Kauffman on all things philosophical.
- Philosophy at City College, 11 videos produced with the help of my colleagues at the City College of New York, including our ongoing Philosophy Day series.
- Massimo’s Other Videos, a miscellany of stuff that didn’t fit in the above lists…
To give you a taste, here is the lead video for the channel:
2 thoughts on “YouTube channel on philosophy, pseudoscience, and skepticism”
Hello Massimo, There seems to be an issue with the channel. The area under the video is blank and there is an error message when I try to subscribe. I tried on my IPad and phone. Same issues. In any case, I am looking forward to this channel. Thank you again for the weekend. I learned a lot. See you soon. Sylvia
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks Sylvia, it was still set to invisible as I was working on it. It should be visible now!
Comments are closed.